POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Twysted Going Down - Again ! : Twysted Going Down - Again ! Server Time
11 Aug 2024 01:26:16 EDT (-0400)
  Twysted Going Down - Again !
From: Ken
Date: 25 Sep 1999 05:01:47
Message: <37EC8F26.89366F2C@pacbell.net>
The sign on the door at twysted.net say it's going to be closing down
again. I quote the following message:

  Due to some trouble at work (which hosts my site) I am going to
  have to shut down twysted.net again. I feel reall bad about this,
  especially since I haven't really done anything on the site in a
  long time. I will be archiving everything, and who knows? Maybe
  I'll find another host.

So if you need any of the resources at that site like the macros grab
them while they are still there becasue once it's gone...

--
Ken Tyler
1100+ Povray, Graphics, 3D Rendering, and Raytracing Links: